Create your own Holiday Wreath with a day on Wimbee Creek Farm !
We’ve filled the barn with all the elements for holiday wreath making – greenery, berries, cotton, dried flowers, wreath rings and grapevines to create stunning and creative of holiday designs!
Our workshop format incorporates all the precautions related to Covid-19 Social Distancing for you to relax and be safe in a wonderful outdoor social setting. The day on the farm is full of activity, learning, creating and dining with flowers at the heart of it all. Here is a look at how the day is organized:
The Holiday Wreath Workshop features beautiful fresh greenery, cotton, natural and foraged elements and structure from our holiday collection in the Flower Barn.
- Gather at the Flower Barn for Morning Coffee Break and get ready for some fun!
- Learn about flower farming with a comprehensive tour with farm owners Gary and Maria Baldwin. The couple will take you from the history of the farm and farmhouse to growing annuals to the extensive rose growing operation.
- Relax and enjoy a wreath demonstration by the team here on the farm!
- Prepare your own creation to take home with you. We’ll provide you with all the elements and you have creative privilege to be as artistic and creative as you want to. We’ll be on hand to help you along the way!
- Enjoy complimentary lunch on the back farmhouse deck under the oaks by the water, with all the careful social distance measures possible for a relaxing meal and time of sharing.
- Our camera will be ready to get a photo of your creation for you to share with social media and friends!
We’ll make sure you have a special day to remember on Wimbee Creek Farm!
Important Note – the workshop will take place outdoors! We’ll have a warm fire in the firepit and coffee and cider to toast your toes and tummy, but weather depending, please dress accordingly.