Spend the day on Wimbee Creek Farm with flowers and friends!
Our most popular workshop is offered again this fall with all the precautions related to Covid-19 Social Distancing in place for you to relax and be safe in a wonderful outdoor social setting. The day on the farm is full of activity, learning, creating and dining with flowers at the heart of it all. Here is a look at how the day is organized:
The Floral Arranging Workshop features beautiful North Carolina Dahlia and all the beautiful, vibrant field grown flowers from Wimbee Creek Farm.
- Gather at the Flower Barn for Morning Coffee Break and get ready for some fun!
- Learn about flower farming with a comprehensive tour with farm owners Gary and Maria Baldwin. The couple will take you from the history of the farm and farmhouse to growing annuals to the extensive rose growing operation.
- Relax and enjoy a floral arranging demonstration with the blooms and stems you will be creating with.
- Prepare your own creation to take home with you. We’ll provide you with a lovely vase and all the flowers and tools you will need to be as artistic and creative as you want to! We’ll be on hand to help you along the way!
- Enjoy lunch on the back farmhouse deck under the oaks by the water, with all the careful social distance measures possible for a relaxing meal and time of sharing.
- Our camera will be ready to get a photo of your creation for you to share with social media and friends!
We’ll make sure you have a special day to remember on Wimbee Creek Farm!