WIMBEE CREEK FARM FLORAL DESIGN LEAD/FLOWER BARN MANAGER
Wimbee Creek Farm is a cut flower farm located in Seabrook, SC, midway between Charleston and Savannah. We grow cut flowers and foliages on a 6 acre flower field and greenhouse production area year round. We specialize in cut flowers, hand tied bouquets, farmers markets, special events, weddings and floral design workshops. We aim to produce the most beautiful floral designs and wholesale cut flowers available.
Utilizing the beautiful cut flowers and foliages of Wimbee Creek Farm, the Flower Design Lead/Flower Barn Manager will work with the farm’s team to produce beautiful garden style floral designs for weddings, events, daily orders and workshops.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage and execute floral design orders.
- Insure the smooth operation of The Flower Barn, managing inventory from the cut flower fields and suppliers to insure proper execution of all design work.
- Work with Brides and Wedding Professionals to secure wedding floral design business for The Flower Barn.
- Assist with Floral Design Workshops , expanding workshop concepts and opportunities for Wimbee Creek Farm.
- Assist with marketing efforts to expand the awareness of Wimbee Creek Farm and The Flower Barn, to include Styled Shoots, Social Media and other outlets.
The ideal candidate for Flower Barn Manager/Floral Design Lead will have:
- 3-5 Years of Floral Design experience working with wedding and special event florals.
- An understanding of business concepts, budgets, and posess good organizational skills.
- An understanding of marketing and social media concepts.
- Management experience of floral design business a plus.
- A creative, happy, business minded outlook to share with a super fun flower farm!
If you’re interested, please send a confidential resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or reach out to us via our website. We look forward to hearing from you!